3 June 2020
Having got this website running fairly well I ran it through some tests to check it looks OK
These test for
The sites I used are
Security looks good and my earlier work on CSP headers seems top have paid off
I was surprised to see some issues in accessibility related to contrast - which turn out to be a problem in default bootstrap
A few small CSS changes fixed that
Page speed looks OK, I’m using a big image and there is a lot of CSS - I could probably work on that but for my needs it isn’t worthwhile at this time.
I could adjust cache headers but I don’t expect a lot of regular visitors so there would be limited real world benefit.